Location Kyrdemkulai, Ri Bhoi District.
Year of Establishment 1974 - 75
1. To produce high quality Jersey Bulls for supporting the Cross breeding Programme in the State through I.C.D.P. and other development areas.
2. Distribution of Cross bred Bulls for natural breeding in remote areas.
3. Training the farmers and Field Staff in management of Cross bred Cattle.
4. Supply of pure bred and Cross bred breeding Stock to other States in the Region.
5. Supply of milk to the Central Dairy, Shillong.
Capacities 152 Nos.
Breeding Stock Reared 1. Jersey / Maintained 2. Jersey Cross 3. Jersey X Holstein Fresian Cross