Importance of Animal Health Camps
- To provide basic information about important aspects of different veterinary animals.
- To provide information on health, nutrition, breeding, feeding, management, insurance aspects to the farmers.
- To provide information about control and prevention of important livestock diseases.
- To administer preventive inoculation and other measures to the veterinary animals.
- To provide free veterinary health check-up facilities and free distribution of veterinary medicines to the animals of the farmers.
Health Camp organised by MVSA East Khasi Hills Unit at Sohryngkham Village on 24th April 2020 (World Veterinary Day)